Sunday, April 5, 2009

SUICIDE LETTER

I know what I am going to do is not the right thing but this is the only way to free myself and others from my troubles. I am a problem for everyone no wonder they call me selfish. I never knew where I went wrong. Knowingly or unknowingly I have been the cause of pain for my loved ones. I know that they love me and I love them deeply from my heart but don’t know why nothing is working out. The only solution to the problem ME is I’m myself. I will have to die to free others. Everybody thinks that I am useless. For my siblings I am a possessive and selfish elder sister who won’t share even a piece of paper with them. For my mother I am a rude daughter behaving like a pendulum, never sticking to her decisions. For my father I am the laziest person on earth who won’t even give a glass of water to a dieing soul. For my friends I am a dumb girl who wont help them in the need of the hour. I never fulfilled anybody’s expectations. I won’t say that I gave my best but I did tried but as usual nothing went as I wanted it to.
I made my mother cry , my father angry and my siblings pleading for help. There is no use of such a person living on earth.
Will things change after I die? I hope so. Things will be better for a change. Everybody will live peacefully. Nobody will be there to fight with them.
No mum its not your fault. You gave me all the love in the world. You are the best mother in the whole universe. Always standing by me whenever I needed you. You were my support system. And not to forget, you are the best cook.
No dad its not your fault either. You fulfilled all my wishes. I said it and I got it. You were my inspiration of a strong person who can stand tall in times of hardships. Though I never got the courage to say it but I love u pa.
No my siblings you are not to be blamed. You made me laugh at the silliest things. You made my life cheerful and bright and without you my life would have been very dull.
No my friends you did nothing wrong. You made me bold, you made me strong.
I am the one to what all is happening to me.
To one and all, please forgive me, I know not what to do.
I am sorry ma for all I did. I am sorry pa for never listening to you. I am sorry siblings for everything. I am sorry world for I came in it.
My pain in my poem:
What will happen when I will die,
Will anyone come to my grave and cry.
Tell my kin to be bold and brave,
And put red roses on my grave.
Will anyone wish for my resting soul,
Troubled, climbing unending wall.
My love don’t shed your crystal tears,
I am lying in peace, overcame my fears….
Its not that I don’t love u all, I love u alot but don’t know how to express it.
For now that I am hollow within an have no strength and will to live anymore, I heartily say GOODBYE and if you love me, please don’t cry when I die.
With lots of love.

3 comments:

Kamal Goel said...

hey what silly ! don't u get some better topic to write to...
don't u dare even think about such things....
a lot of weakness & self-disbelief is shown in this writing....
Even if u say its not related to u .. but jst written ..
but everything is inspired on ur life.. and there's smthng going in ur life that u're not sharing...
i know m not one mayb with whom u wud share such things...
but whtever.. nothing is goin to stay forever ... gud or bad .. time changes very quickly..
and sm ppl always r behind u.. u jst smtimes not able to see them..
tk care !! keep smiling

crazysuperkitty said...

thnx fr ur advice kamal bt drs nuthng like tht..
m totally happy wid my life..
just wanted to xplore diff topic fr writing..
n thnx fr ur concern..
tkcre...

Se2 said...

yaar apne suicide letter me mere liye khch toh chod jaati..
a picture.. a memoir...sumthing.....