Monday, April 13, 2009

You weren't there...

This is one of the best piece of my writing...hope u like it..do comment..

I was there standing,waiting for a kind soul to pull me out of my loneliness. I thought that my prince charming will come and take me away, rescue me from this unkind, cruel world where agony was raining on me. I waited and waited just to see the mere sight of my love which will give me enough hope to wait yet another thousand years. But to my pain I was left to suffer. Was it war, was it pre-planned, was it some calamity that resisted my dear to reach me? I had trust, full faith in my love that he will by hook or crook pull me out of the cruel web. He will conquer the world and curl me around him to feel the warmth of his heart. But these were dreams which were meant to be shattered. Shattering dreams broke my heart, fetched me into the reality and showed the true face of the world. My rosy picture was in pieces. I was left catering a tender soul mourning. The promises, the memories, the dreams all turned into a nightmare. He promised, he will not leave me even after death, whatever the world says he will always be my side. But ahh!!! to my sorrow, on just one sight of my upcoming misery you vanished. I was waiting, waiting and waiting, but you weren't there.......

1 comment:

Se2 said...

phew....this piece is beyond my level of expertise...the emotions are too strong for me to comprehend......the pain and despair too much for me to analyze...

but a definately award winning pice of writing(rather i'll call it a piece of art)......

keep up the great work.....but make sure that next tym u explore those feelings which u actually feel....(thats my advice,, i know it sucks..)