Monday, April 16, 2007

LOVE

Well as u all know that I am a budding writer, so here is a piece of my writing. Do comment

LOVE

Everyone says that being in love is the best thing that can happen to anyone in this whole world but for me it is nothing but a bane. It's said that it is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. Well, the same thing happened with me , I loved, I loved with all my heart but i lost too. I put my whole life on stake just for the sake of love. I loved with all my passion. When I first met his eyes I thought no one will ever take his place, well no one didn't either, but I wasn't same in my case. Something more important than me came into his life. But I still immensely loved him, a blindfold of his love covered my eyes - truely I was blind in his love. Trust which bonded me to him was also fake, fake just like his promises. But I blamed myself for my miseries. I thought due to my mistake he wasn't talking to me . I kept cursing myself. I dragged myself into the world of sorrow. Some kind souls tried to help me and even warned me against him but my love made me deaf. I was punished very well for my mistake, he left me , left me all alone after igniting my desires. I cried
till my tears ran dry. My love was never reciprocated back. I longed for his appreciation but he merely thought me as a toy, a non- living thing who doesn't have emotions. After a long hardship, I realised my mistake. Now , I have become a stone, but still beneath that hard rock lies a mellow heart still beating for that someone special, waiting till the eternity.It is true that no one cane forget there first love and I didn't either.

- ANCHAL VARSHNEY

4 comments:

Unknown said...

though u ight say i'm unexperienced..yet i wanna say sumthing 2 u.... dat person.. whoever he was moved on in life.. n so should u...(if it wasnt fiction) .. though it is easier said than donr .. but giving it a try would be worthy.. but really your writeup was superb.. now this page is my home page.. so i'm expecting more!! do keep writing!!
-akrita

Unknown said...

superb ............
anchal tera writing style hai mast khati hai tu sab kuch jhat
agli baar likhiyo mujhe khat
betke in ur saf chatt
...........
acha hai na tere liye banaya hai

Divyanshu Bandil said...

i must say you have got a good writing skill

Kamal Goel said...

Nice writings Anchal !! your heart is pure .. thts what i can know from all these ... and also the one you would love would be one of the most luckiest person in the world